Completion of Middlewich Phase 1
Every build is carried out as a minimum to the latest standards for the construction industry and where possible we strive to improve on this. Coupled with a strong commitment to the environment each project is delivered with great consideration to improving efficiency and reducing any impact on the local biodiversity and ecology of the site. Past success in achieving BREEAM Excellent has rewarded this commitment.
Every project is registered with the Considerate Constructors scheme ensuring our impact on the local community and neighbouring businesses is managed to quash disruption.
Middlewich Phase 1
Started: March 2021
Completed: March 2022
Sector: Commercial Industry
- £10m new build warehouse Under a JCT D & B 2016 Contract
- Procured through Formal Tender
- 3 Units totalling 225,000 sq ft of warehouse space
- Portal Frame, cladding, precast dock pits and yard walls, 20 dock levellers and associated equipment, floor slabs and doors.
- Shell Office Construction & Fitout
- Service yard and carparks
- Attenuation, drainage, external works and landscaping
- S278 improvement works
- BREEAM Very Good achieved
- No LADS and only some minor variations to accommodate purchasers requirements
Click here to look at the gallery.
Want to know more?
For further information, please contact our team on 01270 500 060.